Monday, May 21, 2007

Guys, Please!

So these kids had me in a jar; they caught me and carried me around for a day. I am feeling weak as jelly. Well, I suppose that is not surprising, considering I AM jelly, but jeez louise (I learned that from Nacho. It means, "golly gee whiz.") Anyway, they did dump me back in the sea and I am so grateful. I am going out to the Rock for a while to talk to birds and chill out. Phew! What are they eating? Looks like nudibranchs. Bleach. Actually they were pretty good kids. One is Emmalyn and one of them is Zane and they told me they are "twins." Sounds like a salpish kind of condition. The more of these big two-legs I meet the more I wonder, what is the problem? Why can't we all be friends? They seemed reasonable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home