Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rafe a.k.a. "Nacho"


Here is a self-portrait by Rafe, a giant called "a dog" from Mexico. He is my pal. I was looking around when I first came in, a little dazzled by the sunlight and wind, two things I did not really know about, and this Warm Thing Licked me. Licked. Me. What is that? Anyway once the shouting was over (which is very stressful for me, because I believe in ahimsa, or non-violence in thought, word and deed), and I was able to roll my eye around there to get a look at him (so HUGE! So Hairy! SUCH bad breath!) this is what he told me he was, and his name was Rafe, but the Two-Legs he lives with call him "Nacho." He tried to take a picture of himself with the cell phone but it did not work very well, and then he dropped it, and went away to look at a crab, and the sea took the cell phone away. It probably committed suicide on account of the bad breath. Well, sorry, that's mean. Oh well. Anyway, Rafe helps me make posts when Lincoln and Kimberly are down in the restaurant, whatever that means. He never takes the time to explain these things to me. Oh! Got to go! The tide waits for no salp!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chihuahua_(dog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home