Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amelia Arrives

I am Amelia. A storm took me by surprise. I found myself being dragged by the tail over the sand and turned over. It was night and stormy. My wing was damaged, I could not move it. I passed out from the pain and lack of oxygen and then a strange loud dream seemed to follow, with grinding and whirring sounds, pain, barking, gurgling, and finally a weird smell, kind of green is the best way I can describe it - not good, not good at all, but it is salty at least and there is a little oxygen, although I am still sore and scraped. They say this is an Aquarium, and I am in Seaside, captive of the humans. They say I would have died, else. My wing is still numb, and I often sink, down. There is constant light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home